TGF Architecture, Inc. has been in the practice of general architecture for more than 30 years. Owner and principal T. Gray Frazier, Architect leads the firm, providing professional architectural services on over 50 projects since 1988 for public school districts ranging from $2,500 to $6,000,000.
Since its inception, TGF Architecture, Inc. has specialized in architectural roof / building envelope consulting. Roof design services has become a complex undertaking with the advent of numerous new roof products. TGF Architecture, Inc. has also provided exterior building (walls, roof) envelope moisture intrusion observation reports and investigations for numerous clients.
In addition to the firm’s expertise in roof consulting, TGF Architecture, Inc. specializes in renovations and additions to existing educational facilities and has completed major campus renovations, as well as Needs Assessment Survey with Master Planning Studies. Working closely with school principals, teacher/parent groups and school project managers, T. Gray Frazier manages each project personally to provide quality design services with personal service.
Project Type Professional Experience
- Assembly – Churches, libraries, community centers
- Business – Professional office, banks
- Educational – K-12 including higher education
- Factory/Industrial – Manufacturing plants
- Institutional – Public safety with detention facilities, child daycare facilities, adult daycare facilities
- Mercantile – Department stores, retail, restaurants, convenience stores
- Residential – Apartments, custom single-family residences
- Storage – Maintenance facilities, warehouses
- Predesign – Agency consulting/review, programming, existing facilities surveys (roof, building envelope), project budgeting
- Architectural – Building design with full service from schematic design through construction administration
- Planning – Master planning studies, needs assessment surveys, site plan analysis
- Roof Consulting – Roof design with full service firm schematic design through construction administration
- Construction Management- Project supervision with project delivery alternatives
- Expert Witness – Legal witness expert architect/roof consultant